Code of Conduct
A message to our customers
Stones River Mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting Stones River Mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- 1. Violations of the Law.
- 2. Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
- 3. Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property.
- 4. Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
- 5. Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting offices for business purposes.
- 6. No firearms permitted on premises.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- • Disruptive profanity, vulgar, or threatening language.
- • Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways, or store fronts
- • Running, horseplay, or disorderly conduct of any nature.
- • Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
- • Excessive loitering.
- • Operating unauthorized and/or recreational personal transportation devices in the shopping center.
Pursuant to TCA 39-17-1359, the operator of this property has banned weapons on this property or within its building. Failure to comply with this prohibition is punishable as a criminal act.
Video surveillance cameras are used in public areas to monitor activity in and around the shopping center.